Monday 30 July 2012

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion Review

So I bought this Clinique product a couple of weeks ago and didn't really want to write anything before I properly got a chance to use it. 

I actually first used this product about 2 years ago when I purchased the 3 Step Anti Blemish Solutions, and as a whole - I wasn't exactly impressed with the teeny bundle. The pump action foaming cleanser didn't seem to do anything, and the moisturiser felt so greasy - however the toner I loved!

What with the whole changing up my skin care routine and never really having used a toner - I thought I may as well indulge a bit. And let me tell you I am so glad I did! For the first week or so I got horrendous breakouts everywhere! But then I remembered watching a video on Youtube by the lovely DiamondsAndHeels14 about why it can be a good sign to be breaking out after using a new skincare product. So I persevered and it paid off! I'M SO GLAD! 

One thing you should be aware of with this product - it's not for the faint hearted! When you apply this to your face you get a hugely mega tingly stingy refreshing ASDFGHJKL feeling . . .  Yeah . . . So I'm pretty sure that this isn't a route to go down if you have more sensitive skin. Also the kind of annoying thing is that unlike the other toners for skin types 1 (Very Dry) - 4 (Very Oily) that come in bottles up to 400ml, the only size this one comes in is 200ml which is crappy for those of us with a new found love/obsession AND JUST WANT GALLONS OF THE STUFF! 

Don't get me wrong, it's not an instant miracle acne cure by any means, but I can't remember the last time my skin has been this consistently clear. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment